Thursday 7 September 2017

Mushroom can by Titbelsoeur

Hi there !
I am very proud to let you know that the "Craft Stamper" magazine wrote 4 pages about The Artistic Stamper, and that my "mushroom sardine can" was published!

Et au final, se la péter !

Here is an extract of the article telling how I made it, I won't show you the other pages to let my mates show you their makes if they want to.




Would you like to win these fabulous stamps ? Easy : just participate in our monthly challenge "Take a little colour" for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog

Titbelsoeur

2 comments:

Cocofolies said...

So thrilled for you Jennie, and my friend Titbelsoeur!!!
Her tin looks fabulous, and these mushrooms are so yummy :-) x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful and clever work of Art! Congrats for the publication!!