Thursday 3 November 2016

Winner of October's Creative Challenge

Hi, it's Jennie here again with the winner of last month's Challenge. Thank you to everyone who joined in the Patterns challenge. Gorgeous creations!
There can only be one winner, and this month it is

with her lovely patterned leaves, which is also perfect for this month's challenge which is Autumnal!


Congratulations , and please email me so we can arrange your prize .
Don't forget to join in this month's challenge which is Autumnal and can be found here.

Have a very creative month
Jennie x

4 comments:

Arty Beginnings said...

I think this seems to have my blog name attached to the winners post - thought for a moment that I had won this months challenge :( !!
Well done Jackie though,from Creating with Crayons!! I love your picture too.
Rachel x

Jackie PN said...

heehee I was like holy moly! Arty Beginnings made a piece just like mine- great minds think alike! heehee
Thank you Rachel for your kind comments, are we sure it's me? and not you?
Happy and excited for whichever of us it is! Woo hoo!
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Oh AWESOME - love this Jackie. Congratulations. Xj.

SewPaperPaint said...

Way to go Jackie! Love this page! Hugs, Autumn