Thursday 7 January 2016

Lots of love, by Titbelsoeur

Hello, Happy Crafters, and happy new year to you and people you love !

I have made these 2 cards with Gelatos, on the "red" one I have stamped the "empty" Lesley's flower with black Archival ink and colored it with Promarkers, then I colored the "full" flower with Gelatos, spritzed it and stamped it all around the card. Then I stamped the sentiment with Plum Archival ink.

I made the "blue" card differently : I first colored the background with Gelatos and diluted it with water, then I stamped the flowers and colored them with Promarkers, and to end I stamped the sentiment and the butterfly with black Archival ink, and added lines and circles with black acrylic paint on caps and credit card.



 

Here are the stamps I used to make these 2 cards :
Lesley's Flowers in New Stamps 
"Lots of love" from Grungy Greetings #1 in Words and sayings
Butterfly from Encyclopaedia Botanica in Katy Leitch


Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page.
Do not forget to participate in our monthly challenge
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.


Titbelsoeur

3 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful card, lovely colors and great new flower stamps images! Love them both

Cocofolies said...

Two great first plays with your gelatos Tit'!! This beautiful flower really pops whatever the technique you used!!!
Hugs and happy New Year 2016 to everyone here, all my best wishes :) Coco xx

Karen Petitt said...

I thought they were mini canvases - they're gorgeous! Karen x