Saturday 7 November 2015

Fabric, again... by Titbelsoeur

Hello happy sewers... and the others !
I love to see fabric books but have always thought that I am not gifted at making some.
Maybe you remember the one I made 2 years ago, they are here : 

Ladies album part 1 by Titbelsoeur and here : Ladies Album part 2 by Titbelsoeur


And today I am doing it again, I love challenges ! And the November challenge at the Artistic Stamper being simply "fabric", I have started to make a new one. Quite different... fall colours... fall theme, for the moment...
You have seen the first page on the monthly challenge post, and here is a second one :


Just like I did on the other page, I have stitched fabric pieces and a half-zip all around the page, and stamped the Florence's Flowers stamp from Debbie Cotton, and the Free Your Soul words  from Donna's Stamps on the old bed sheet that supports the fabric sheets.


Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page.
I hope that my fabric page did inspire you and that
you will participate in our monthly challenge
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.


Titbelsoeur

No comments: