Friday 22 February 2013

Stamps, stamps and only stamps by Titbelsoeur

Salut les patouilleuses, ici Titbelsoeur !

The card I am showing you today is made with stamps and only stamps, to show you how easy it is to make beautiful cards with the fabulous stamps from The Artistic Stamper !

I started spraying Vintage Photo and Chipped Sapphire inks here and there, and then had a blast stamping my watercolor papers with
Calligraphic Mat 1
Carpe Diem from Journaling Words 3
Family Values  
on the large one, and 
Calligraphic Mat 1
Age 
on the small one
 


 I played with the watercolor paper texture to have a fuzzy print of the Family Values stamp, in contrast with the girl's face I stamped strongly.

I hope you like my card,

thanks for stopping by, 

I am looking forward to reading your comments ! 

A très bientôt !!

7 comments:

Sid said...

A lovely creation !!

Artyjen said...

Love that background...so cool ;)
xoxo Sioux

Astrid Maclean said...

Love everything about this card Tit, the contrast between the background and foreground stamping gives it such depth, wonderful creation!

Words and Pictures said...

Love the glowing golden tones - and that background stamping is gorgeous!
Alison x

Ascension said...

Me encanta tu tarjeta y el toque decadente que tiene.
besitos ascension

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

I really love it, very effective. The colours look great.

craftytrog said...

Wonderful background, great stamping Tit! xxx