Thursday 19 July 2012

Time Travel Tag by Alison

Hello Stampers! Today I have a bright tag to share with you.


To make my background, I spritzed Pure Sunshine, Squeezed Orange, & Bubblegum Pink Dylusion Ink Sprays onto my craft sheet. I laid a manilla tag in the ink, dried it with a heat tool, then repeated this process, dipping the tag in the ink then drying, until I had the desired effect.

I stamped Calligraphic Mat No.9, using frayed burlap Distress Ink, then stamped the large & small corners from Architecture Plates 1 & 3, in the corners, using coffee Archival ink. I inked the edges of the tag with the coffee Archival

I stamped the window from Architecture 3 onto book paper, using coffee Archival ink, then tore around the image. I inked it with vintage photo Distress ink, then glued it to my tag.

Next, I stamped the Journaling Mini Words onto cream paper, cut out the required words for the phrase, inked the edges, & attached them to my tag. I sprayed the Squeezed Orange ink into the air above the tag, to let a subtle colour fall onto the words & image.

To finish, I coloured some blush sari ribbon with the Dylusion inks, tied one piece through the top, & layered a piece with some cream lace at the bottom, then attached a tiny gold key charm with a jump ring.

Thanks for looking,
Alison xox

11 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful tag, Alison! Love that vibrant background and the contrast with the browns on the book paper. Lovely!

Inkypinkycraft said...

This is fab , I love the rich colours on the tag and the book paper looks great against them , trace. X

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...warm rich colours, beautiful stamps, loVe the double layer...Mel :)

Caroline said...

Gorgeous tag love the colours and the stamps are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Helen said...

Great tag, love the bright background, and the architecture stamps are just wonderful.

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful, love the background.

Anonymous said...

Stunning tag. Love the vibrant colours.

Artyjen said...

Love the rich orange...fab ;)
xoxo Sioux

Redanne said...

Bright but beautiful on this very dull day, the tag is gorgeous! A x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So beautiful, love the colors.

Words and Pictures said...

This is gorgeous... I've been wondering about getting the Architectural Plates, and this puts them very near the top of the list!
Alison x