Friday 25 May 2012

London Card by Alison

Hello Stampers. Here's a very simple card I made, using the new London Plate.


Here's how I made it...

I swiped Sailboat Blue Paint Dabber randomly onto a square piece of white card, then dried it with my heat gun. I then stamped the London skyline as shown, using Jet Black Archival Ink

I stamped the crown border on the edges in black, then the word London & just one crown from the border, using Red Pepper Paint Dabber.

I swiped the edges of my piece with Sailboat Blue Dabber, then matted it on a square kraft card to finish.

Thanks for looking,
Alison xox

8 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...bold bright inkings make for a very striking card...loVely Alison...Melxx :)

Sam & Poppy said...

Love the random dabberness, fab card!
Sam xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Great card, love the arty feel of it and the bold colours!

Artyjen said...

Love the artyness of it ;)
xoxo Sioux

Anonymous said...

Terrific card.

hazel said...

A fabulous card Alison.
xxx Hazel.

Marjie Kemper said...

Brilliant blue! Love the way you've used the crowns, too.

Emma Williams said...

Fabulous card, Alison...love it!!
Love Emma xx